Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1023 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Jan, 2020 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief

I am Brogar brother of the Spear. My father was the chief of our Orc Clan. He and his men where hired by the town to help guard it and its people from all that would threaten its safety. My mother was the daughter of a wealthy human merchant however she had been disowned by her father over her relationship with my father.

I am as you would expect of a half orc smaller than my full blood cousins but none the less ferocious. Standing five foot nine with a slightly more muscle mass than that of my human cousins. My eyes are black like the night sky when there are no stars. My skin a light grayish green. Some would say I am ugly because of my orcish features.

I am young an ambitious my goal is to unite the orc clans and crush out the evil that took the life of my mother. I see my self as a warrior. I know I must prove my self as such so I seek out the trade of a mercenary to prove my strength and to gain the gold I know my ambitions will need to become a reality. For if there is one thing an orc understands other than blood or war. Is that gold when used properly is a mighty weapon in it's own right.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2020 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Brogar the Chief".

14th Jan, 2020 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

James the Captain is actually my uncle on my mother's side. He is one of the town guard captains. It had been years since I have actually seen my Uncle as like many others he was off fighting in the wars. So at first I did not recognize this person following me. I grabbed him by his cloak. It took a minute for my one good eye to focus on his features. His pale face clean shaven and muscular human build he could been any number of human men as you well know they all look the same. Yet it was his blue eyes the same color as my mother's a recognized.

I shouted for joy as only a orc can properly do and Exclaimed. ''Uncle"! The bystanders some where confused some even shaken with fear because of my joyful outbursts.

James shoved my hand back an calmly said. " I heard about what happened to your mother. I would have come to you sooner but I could not simply leave my men at the front lines of this war. Come with me back to the old store an let us talk and catch up."

The store had been closed for years since my grandfather had died and my Uncle was of at war. My mother could not claim the property as she had been disowned. With in a few minutes we where walking into the old store a place I had never been allowed.

I looked around an before I could think I said out loud "what did he sale cob webs." My uncle turned an gave me a scolding look. I followed him to a set of stairs and we walked up to the second floor. This room was a little more clean and looked as if my Uncle had been staying here at least for a few days.

We set down at the table and he handed me a loaf of bread. Now let us talk. James said " Your mother had asked me to look after you if something was to happen to her and your father. You are now almost grown but as you may know there are many In your clan that think you should not be Chief because of your mother being human. You need to allways be ready to defend your claim."

I interrupted " what tell me something I don't know and why do I need to be watched over like a child?"

James cleared his throat " I am not here to take care of a child. I am here to advise you in who is your enemy and what you should do about them. We continued to talk for a few hours before I left to find my own place to stay. Speaking to myself as I walked "I don't need someone to watch me or tell me what to do. I am grown."

15th Jan, 2020 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

Reflections On Your Mother

The first thing I remember of my mother is her singing an old orc song. "The orcs are coming to play (Laugh) ha he he. The orcs are coming to take your head an you'll be dead (Laugh) ha he he." I remember her throwing me in the air. While she sang.

My last memory of her is finding her upside down her blood in puddles on the for of the barn and her heart torn from her chest.

15th Jan, 2020 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

House of Sorrows

The children's names
I do not know the meaning of Gailens name. His name could mean alien. Alien as in a stranger from a far off land. I understand he is part orc. That he struggles with the orcs rage. Anxius I believe the name meaning is Anxious because the childs actions. He was intrested in why I was there but did not have the patience to set and listen.

The Insolitam
The Insolitam is the unseen source of the fathers power and perhaps the reason he cannot leave. It must be an object that can go unseen. It could even be out in the open.

Being The Creator
The man being the creator I do not think him to be a god or any such thing but what ever the object is that gives him power allows him to create what ever he wishes with in the confines of his prison.

The Fathers Concerns
The fathers concerned that nobody will be there to guide his children when he is dead. He is more concerned with Gailen that he will not understand the world even as an adult. The other concerns of the father is that Gailen learns to control his rage.

15th Jan, 2020 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Brogar the Chief.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2020 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar Chief

I, Brogar the Chief, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

15th Jan, 2020 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar Chief Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Uncle, the past few days have been full of strange happenings. I met the family of the house of sorrows. The man there made 20 gold out of nothing yet he can not leave his home. His power may come from what keeps him there. Yet I am unsure he is concerned for his children Gailen and Anxius.
And there future. His son Gailen has the orc rage and he fears no one will be there to Guide him when his older could I do anything to help this boy. For if anyone knows rage it is I.

The next thing I must tell you and you will think me crazy. A storm came over the town an some manner of evil creature beckoned me come with it and told me I was to be a vessel of some monstrous thing I am sure. This could be the evil that took my mother.

I have also gained some experience helping the Lady at the Palace of Parody but I'm not at liberty to speak of the matter further.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brogar the Chief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,