Brogar the Chief - Page 3 of 4

Breath of life comes to Brogar the Chief. This - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2020 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1023 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Jan, 2020 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief - Page 3

A Soldier died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2020 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

Some refer to me as Brogar, the Axe Specialization master.

17th Jan, 2020 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Giant Spider ended with me slaying the Giant Spider.

17th Jan, 2020 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Page 3 Chief Brogar

Message to Advisor

Uncle the past few days have been very successful. First Brogar recieved a message that I was to receive an endowment from my cousin the Chief of the Spider Clan. He sent to me a large sum of sevenhundred gold coins. The majority of this Brogar spent on training. Brogar does not know if you where at the arena but Brogar won a fight. Also Brogar was sent on an adventure where Brogar was very successful.

Brogar has questions for you uncle. How or where does Brogar by healing elixir? Why can't Brogar use the healing essentials that Brogar has?

Brogar also found a God who exepted Brogar. Ergar the Lord of all orcs. Master of War is who Brogar shall follow from now on. Will you join Brogar in this Uncle. I must spread his name. He will aid us in battle. He will guide our path. Just look uncle at Brogars success since I began to follow Ergar.

It has been many days sense I have heard from you. Soon Brogar may come looking for you. His every thing well? Have you returned to the front lines of the war? When might I go to the front lines with you?

17th Jan, 2020 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

Breath of life comes to Brogar the Chief. I, Brogar, have died but am alive again! This be a waking dream, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be entranced.

17th Jan, 2020 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief

Let it be known that I, Brogar, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2020 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar Chief - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

17th Jan, 2020 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

Brogar Chief Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Breath of life comes to Brogar the Chief. This be a destiny of fate, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brogar the Chief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,