Brogar the Chief - Page 4 of 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2.7 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1023 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 4.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

Level: 4
Action: Quest
ROK II

Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief - Page 4

Worship of Mrgar

Mrgar lord of all orcs. Brogar thanks you for your loyalty. Even though Brogar has struggled the past few days. Even though Brogar has glimpsed the other side. Brogar shall rise above this. I call on you oh mighty God of war. To raise they child to be stronger to be faster so this may not happen again until it is my time to join the great battles in your realm.

Mrgar show Brogar your will. Let Brogar destroy your enemies oh mighty God of war. Show to me a path to victory to wealth to power. Give to Brogar a quest so that Brogar may show you loyalty.

Mrgar Brogar wishes to rise up and spread your name. So that the weak will fear your name. So the good trimble and fall before Brogars axe. Show to Brogar who and what I must fight to prove my worth. To lead your armys in this world and the next.

Mrgar I ask this things not out of weakness but to better serve you. I shall not falter in my loyalty to you. Lord of war hear your childs words. Show me a sign of what you will me to do. For your will is the Will of Brogar.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

ROK II

Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

A Marauder Band was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Post Date: 3.9 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

ROK II

Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Marauder. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Brogar the Chief.

Post Date: 3.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

ROK II

Edward
(+)

Page 4 Chief Brogar

Message to Advisor

The days have gone by quickly. Yet Brogar is no closer to finding the killer of my mother. What enemies do Brogar has that would commit such a foul an cowardly deed? Brogar grows stronger each day. Will you help Brogar find the killer uncle?

Brogar has been on patrol near the dark forest. Brogar killed three woodsman each with a single blow. Yet unless you find an enemy with some wealth the pay is almost worthless only two gold for a patrol. Brogar makes more as a guard for town hall or the prison.

My bond with the Evil Lord of all orcs is growing. Brogar can fill him Guide my path. Brogar has seen fear in my enemy's eyes as Brogars battle cry echoed his name. Will you not join me in spreading his name Uncle?

Brogar has also found a flower for the mystic. Brogar was made fun of for this by others on patrol. Brogar shall not forget this an Brogar shall one day take vengeance on those who dare mock Brogar. However Brogar will be lughing when Brogar get paid for just picking a flowers. This makes Brogar lugh. For they are the fools. Little do they know the value of such a flower.

Post Date: 3.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

ROK II

Edward
(+)

Chief Brogar

I, Brogar, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 2.7 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

ROK II

Edward
(+)

Brogar the Chief

I have defeated a Black Bear. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Brogar the Chief.

Post Date: 2.7 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Brogar
Bodyguard

ROK II

Edward
(+)

Page 4 Brogar Chief

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dark Elf. The Dark Elf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dark Elf. Like my story?

Post Date: Tue Jan 21, 2020 - 22:57:51 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Page 4 Brogar Chief

We break from Brogar the Chief to share educational moment from old times:
HistoricToday is: 21st January (GMT), in history on the 21st of January, 1994 AD the following event happened:
Dow Jones passes 3900 (record 3,914.20)

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Brogar the Chief

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!
Let's get some active lasting science fiction games that focus on role-playing rather than rules and dice rolls and let's make it happen now!

Play Better Games:
See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 5.4 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 1st Jan, 2020 - 5:52pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 25th Oct, 2019 - 5:47am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm