Thomas the Merchant

Thomas Merchant - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2020 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1026 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Jan, 2020 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas the Merchant

I, am Thomas and I was given this name from my grandfather. After my childhood ended, I took a chance as a merchant to understand trade and wealth, as money fuels empires. It buys food, equips and pays soldiers, and allows the realm to prosper.

I was born a Half-elf because my mother was a former elf maiden, the last of her village after an orc raid left her alone. She was discovered by my father, and they married soon after.

I stand 6 feet, 6 inches tall with a fit body. I have brown hair with small black eyes. My white skin and a fair appearance in general makes me mostly unnoticeable.

I see myself as one who follows the wealth, as well as one who understands the working of the world through the trade that flows through it. I want to become the most powerful man in the realm by first starting a trade in merchant-work or doing business. I generally view alliances as a way to advance.

I intend to gain power through the wealth and actions taken in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that anything is possible, as long as the rule of law, justice and order are followed. With perhaps a bit of profit to the side. After all, money is power.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2020 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Merchant Thomas

Advisor Description

An oddly eccentric fellow, Robylt was an old friend of my father, and he was a constant presence in your life. He taught me everything I needed to know about trade, politics and how to be a good man in a world where there are few heroes.

Robylt was always there with a jape, a queer story of his life, or words of wisdom that were helpful, mostly anyways.

While it may be true that he wore odd clothes, drank far too often for my liking, and had opinions about powerful men that were a bit… interesting, to say the least, there would be no other man who had more of an influence in my life than him.

17th Jan, 2020 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas the Merchant Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

17th Jan, 2020 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Merchant Thomas

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

17th Jan, 2020 - 9:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Merchant Thomas

Richyrt the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Thomas

A hardy-looking fellow, tall and strong, but not particularly smart. Black eyes, brown hair, tanned skin and a small scar near the nose that shows a possibility of previous combat wounds. Well armed, but not particularly skilled-looking. Enough for my purposes, I suppose.

17th Jan, 2020 - 9:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas the Merchant

Jayne the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Thomas

Well dressed, and rather modestly so. Appropriate for a warrior, though not too many heads will be turned. Matters not, for she is built well for her position, though not too particularly muscly compared to the Barbarian women you have seen before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2020 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas Merchant

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

17th Jan, 2020 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas Merchant Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Thomas, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thomas the Merchant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,