Roguishcharm Introduction

Roguishcharm Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jan, 2020 - 9:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2020 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Roguishcharm Introduction

Hello, you can call me Koren. I am an Australian. I am 40 years old and have a very active life style. I have been looking for something new to occupy some of my down time. I have always been interested in reading fantasy novels. I, at stages, have even considered writing myself. Though I am very unsure of my creative writing ability. I enjoyed playing Dungeons & Dragons growing up. This look like a very interesting way to find out if I have a creative writing ability while have some fun along the way. I expect that I will be very average at this initially and with time will improve,.... .hopefully.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Jan, 2020 - 6:01am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2020 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction Roguishcharm

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Roguishcharm Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,