Coronavirus - Page 5 of 13

After three weeks, I am starting to feel my - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Discuss  Coronavirus Corona virus
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coronavirus - Page 5

Coronavirus SARS-CoV2: BESSY II data accelerate drug development. A coronavirus is threatening human health. SARS-CoV-2 is highly infectious and can cause severe pneumonia (COVID-19). A team has now found a promising approach to understanding the virus. Using the high-intensity X-ray light from the Berlin synchrotron source BESSY II, they have decoded the 3D architecture of the main protease of SARS-CoV-2. This protein plays a central role in the reproduction of the virus. Source 6f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2020 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Losing your sense of smell could be one of the first signs you have COVID-19, Flinders University experts say. Source 8r.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Health & Special Psychology

Anxious about COVID-19? Stress can have lasting impacts on sperm and future offspring. Prolonged fear and anxiety brought on by major stressors, like the coronavirus pandemic, can not only take a toll on a person's mental health, but may also have a lasting impact on a man's sperm composition that could affect his future offspring. Source 1v.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2020 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Coronavirus

Patients at risk of drug-induced sudden cardiac death in COVID-19. SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, continues to spread, leading to more than 20,000 deaths worldwide in less than four months. Efforts are progressing to develop a COVID-19 vaccine, but it's still likely 12 to 18 months away. Source 7r.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2020 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Women fined $176k for virus mistake. The mum and daughter face the hefty penalty after going on an island holiday despite showing coronavirus symptoms and being told to self isolate. Source 5h.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

WHO's dire virus warning. As Australia eyes a future with looser coronavirus restrictions, global health authorities have issued a warning to countries hoping to rush back to normal. Source 1i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2020 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus - Page 5

I don't think its about rushing back to normal its about people got to work and earn a living to survive. Its no party being in quarantine.

14th Apr, 2020 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

After three weeks, I am starting to feel my mental health going down because of this isolation. Last week was very hard for me, with my depression coming at me in full force. I feel better this week, with the sunny skies and my head more clear. I'm dying to go outside, but the parks are closed and it's actually pretty chilly out.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Coronavirus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,