Coronavirus - Page 8 of 13

I know a couple of people that got it but - Page 8 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Jul, 2020 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (13) »
Discuss  Coronavirus Corona virus
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2020 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coronavirus - Page 8

COVID-19: Study shows virus can infect heart cells in lab dish. A new study shows that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 (Coronavirus), can infect heart cells in a lab dish, indicating it may be possible for heart cells in COVID-19 patients to be directly infected by the virus. Source 7q.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2020 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Studies are now being done to see if this corona virus can be transmitted through airborne. At present, it is said to be passed through droplet, wherein which social distancing, face mask use and hand washing can help prevent the spread. It's a different story once it is proven to be air borne.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2020 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Health & Special Psychology

Global COVID-19 registry finds strokes associated with COVID-19 are more severe, have worse outcomes and higher mortality. Patients with COVID-19 who have an acute ischemic stroke (AIS) experience more severe strokes, have worse functional outcomes and are more likely to die of stroke than AIS patients who do not have COVID-19. The wide range of complications associated with COVID-19 likely explain the worse outcomes. Source 8w.

15th Jul, 2020 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Coronavirus

Just received the news that my sister, older than me, tested positive for COVID 19. Luckily she has mild symptoms but the main concern now is her kids since it is probble that they are already exposed. All I can do right now is advise and pray since I live 12mhours by car away.

15th Jul, 2020 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Wow, I hope the kids don't get it. I have read of cases where one family member had it but the others in the family did not have the virus.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2020 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Bat research critical to preventing next pandemic. The current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has a likely connection to bats, and the next viral outbreak probably will too. A recent review calls for more research into bats' molecular biology and their ecology, to help predict, and hopefully prevent, the next pandemic. Source 2j.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2020 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus - Page 8

Update: sadly her son is showing mild symptomd now. Then my brother’s daughter has symptoms too and they usually hangout before.

18th Jul, 2020 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Psychology Special & Health - Page 8

I know a couple of people that got it but they are asymptomatic so maybe it will pass for your family after a week or so.

> TOPIC: Coronavirus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,