Coronavirus - Page 11 of 13

The original virus is not as bad as the variants - Page 11 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th May, 2021 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Discuss  Coronavirus Corona virus
12th Jan, 2021 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus - Page 11

There’s still some debate as to where it actually originated. I’m not concerned for myself. I’m more concerned for my wife who has diabetes and asthma.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2021 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coronavirus

Where did COVID-19 come from? Its exact origins remain a mystery. As the U.S. Marks one year since its first case, questions remain about the origin of the coronavirus that causes the disease. The answers matter. Source 9s.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2021 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Health & Special Psychology

High rates of depression, anxiety, PTSD worldwide among health workers during COVID-19. A new systematic review of 65 studies from around the world involves a total of 97,333 health care workers and finds that one in five have experienced depression, anxiety, and/or PTSD during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Source 7b.

13th Mar, 2021 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Coronavirus

I don't think health care workers will ever be the same but they will be better off for it because everything will seem 'easier' now.

20th Mar, 2021 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

I am anxious to see this virus go away. It has caused so much trouble in the world and I want things to just get back to normal.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Hopefully by the end of the year (2021) we will have the virus under control. I will still continue to wear a mask as it is advantageous in most scenarios with the public. This virus is one of the most argued event in my era(29) and I don't see it disappearing any time soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2021 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus - Page 11

COVID-19 patients can be categorized into three groups. Researchers identify three clinical COVID-19 phenotypes, reflecting patient populations with different comorbidities, complications and clinical outcomes. Source 7x.

4th May, 2021 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Psychology Special & Health - Page 11

The original virus is not as bad as the variants that are being created in various countries. I also find it strange that more countries are not getting China to own up to what this has done to everyone.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Coronavirus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,