Coronavirus - Page 12 of 13

Researchers use artificial intelligence to - Page 12 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Sep, 2021 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Discuss  Coronavirus Corona virus
Post Date: 23rd May, 2021 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coronavirus - Page 12

No scents: COVID-19 robs people of smell. Researchers are figuring… Smell loss afflicts the majority of those with COVID-19. A new understanding is emerging about what causes it, and eventually, how it might be treated. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2021 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

‘Piles of evidence’ Covid escaped lab. Trump’s Secretary of State has claimed a Chinese government “cover-up” continues as evidence “a hundred feet high” proves Covid leaked from a lab. Source 3i.

22nd Jun, 2021 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Health & Special Psychology

I really don't see COVID-19 going anywhere anytime soon. I'm actually thinking just now they will be talking about COVID-21 or COVID-22.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2021 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Coronavirus

Report: Deleted coronavirus gene sequences show origins predate Wuhan… A new report does not answer whether the SARS-CoV-2 virus jumped directly from animals to people or was accidently leaked from a Chinese research lab. Source 7i.

29th Jul, 2021 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

I think COVID-19 will never disappear and stay with us (Possibly a weaker version) like the common cold.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2021 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus

Covid patient’s heartbreaking text message. Thirty-nine-year-old Michael Freedy woke up his fiancee in a panic one night, telling her he couldn’t breathe. A few days after that, he was dead. Source 8b.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2021 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Coronavirus - Page 12

World Health Organization calls for a delay in coronavirus vaccine booster shots to allow vaccine access to struggling countries. The WHO says the goal is to focus on enabling at least 10% of the population of every country to be vaccinated. Top U.S. Health officials have said there is not yet enough data to support booster shots, even for the elderly and immunocompromised. Source 1w.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2021 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Coronavirus Psychology Special & Health - Page 12

Researchers use artificial intelligence to predict which COVID-19 patients will need a ventilator to breathe. Researchers have developed an online tool to help medical staff quickly determine which COVID-19 patients will need help breathing with a ventilator. The tool, developed through analysis of CT scans from nearly 900 COVID-19 patients diagnosed in 2020, was able to predict ventilator need with 84 percent accuracy. Source 1m.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Coronavirus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,