Wilbur the Scout - Page 2 of 3

I, Wilbur the Scout, have attained the tenth - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2020 - 7:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1034 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Jan, 2020 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Wilbur the Scout - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

He was a man barely older than Wilbur, or at least this was the impression the boy got, seeing his soft features. However, his dark clothing and the way he carried himself all spelled 'shifty'. Wilbur could not help but instinctively hold on to his pockets, as he listened to the man.

He did mention Wilbur's last visit to the tavern, where he attempted to show off. Apparently, he caught eye of his superior, who claimed that although the boy had failed, he still impressed. Apparently, the demeanor he showed, and the skills he attempted to show were just what said superior was interested in, and that they took an interest in seeing Wilbur develop them, so perhaps he could partake in some special tasks that they had in mind.

Wilbur could not make much sense of what he heard. He was about to ask for more details, but before he could open his mouth, a sound of several plates shattering on impact against the floor drew his attention. When he turned back to face the stranger, whose name he still did not know, he was surprised to see him… gone. Even more so to see a note right under his nose, atop the table he was sitting by.

Looking around cautiously, as if to check whether he had any eyes on him, he slid the note into his pocket and returned to his rented room.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2020 - 8:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Scout Wilbur

Some refer to me as Wilbur, the Climb master.

30th Jan, 2020 - 9:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Wilbur the Scout Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

30th Jan, 2020 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Page 2 Scout Wilbur

Message to Advisor

Jester, my dear fellow,

Today Stefan had trusted me with a quest. I was meant to examine his secret stash in the woods. I listened carefully to his instructions, so I would know the dangers lurking ahead of me. I trained well for my journey, but even that seemed to be quite far from enough.

After I had braved the treacherous wilds, slew a number of Woodsmen that dared cross me, my advance appears to have been foiled by the wilds themselves! Could you imagine, after all the adventures you had led me through!

Now do not get me wrong, for I shall find the way. But afterwards, we may have to talk, for it seems that parts of my training may have gone amiss.

30th Jan, 2020 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Scout Wilbur

Reflections on your father

Given that my old man's passing occurred early in my life, I fail to remember much of him. However, these few memories I have of him are most fond.

Even busy with work, he could bother to answer any stupid question my kid self would ask. He could make something as dull as fetching timber into an adventure. Most importantly, the memories of him remind me of times before mother became as insufferable as she was after his passing.

The least I could do to honour my old man's memory is to head to the tavern and have a mug of some strong ale. There are likely more appropriate ways to do so… but I have yet time to make up my mind about them. Until, then… Cheers, Father!

30th Jan, 2020 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Wilbur the Scout

I am considered the master of the Jump Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2020 - 8:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Wilbur Scout - Page 2

I am considered the master of the Reflexes Skill.

1st Feb, 2020 - 7:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Horseradish
(+)

Wilbur Scout Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Wilbur the Scout, have attained the tenth level in the Fire Tamer Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Fire Tamer.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wilbur the Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,