Mariella the Duchess

Mariella Duchess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Feb, 2020 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1040 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Feb, 2020 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Mariella the Duchess

My name is Mariella. I am known as a Duchess by many. I can be described as having long, light brown hair that is often intricately plaited and curled. I am of slightly tall and thin stature, with small hands and feet. I've dark blue eyes and fairly pale skin, and a long scar that runs across my back from an accident involving a well when I was a child.

I intend to use my wits and wiles to befriend and gain the favour of many in the city, and to work my way through the nobles in way that may be clever and useful, but still apply to my morals. In this way I will become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2020 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Duchess Mariella

Advisor Description

I first met Annette right after my first day at my bookkeeping job. She was dressed in fine clothes, and wearing her hair in an elaborate, tall bun. She walked into the room, looked straight at me, and continued to head towards me. I did not know why she was there, but she thankfully was very kind and lovely the entire time.

I'm afraid that she watches me an awful lot, although I do think that it might be a good thing, for her to be protecting me in a way. I do not know her very well, although I think of her fondly, and suspect that she plans to help me climb the ranks of the nobility as I wish to do.

9th Feb, 2020 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Mariella the Duchess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Mariella the Duchess. I, Mariella, have died but am alive again! A title of Duchess did not protecteth me from my 1st wonder-struck death. No more must mine aspiration bring me to this point.

9th Feb, 2020 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Duchess Mariella

A new abode has been acquired and I, Mariella the Duchess, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

9th Feb, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Duchess Mariella

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Let me tell you a tale,
Of the women of old,
And of the most beloved,
And beautiful one of all.

The Lady Fluke hast many traits,
But the best of them must be her face
She has stunning blue eyes,
And red, red lips,
The beauty of others she far outstrips.

Her golden long hair
Is so, so fair
And her smile just draws thee in.
But away from her head,
Her kindness has an unsung ballad,
For in the Palace of Parody there is none within
That can summon up such a cheerful grin.

9th Feb, 2020 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Mariella the Duchess

A Woodsman was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2020 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Mariella Duchess

No one shall lay low Mariella the Duchess. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this fantasy world even if it be the one hundredth time!

10th Feb, 2020 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jodiceee
(+)

Mariella Duchess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

> TOPIC: Mariella the Duchess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,