Richard the Hunter

Richard Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2020 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1024 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2020 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Richard the Hunter

I am Richard, and this name was given to me from my father, for he wished me to go after and find my dreams and aspirations. I was born a half-elf as my mother, who was human, was rescued by my father and fell in love with him ever since. I stand 6 feet tall with a muscular build and have brown hair with big brown eyes. My tan skin and plain appearance make me unique among others. I see myself as one who follows the knights, who are both noble and strong. I intend to become well known throughout the lands as a fighter and a wise man, and establish a decent fortune in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2020 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Richard

I, Richard the Hunter, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2020 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Richard the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new stone abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2020 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Richard

Advisor Description

We met during the nearby creek in our childhood, greeting each other and instantly becoming steadfast friends. It was an awkward meeting, as most childhood encounters go, but later on, they became fiercely loyal and always willing to give a hand to one another. Ulric was a brace lad who always took on challenges, yet also had a logical side that was very hard to beat in competition. He believes that Richard has goals that are lofty and unreachable without the right help.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2020 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Richard

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2020 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Richard the Hunter

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2020 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Richard Hunter

No one shall lay low Richard the Hunter. I, Richard, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2020 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Hunter
A Friend

Richard Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Richard, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Richard the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,