Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1041 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Feb, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span the Stomper

My name is Span, comes from the fact that my four limbs are longer than even our Easterners standard. My title as the Stomper also came form the fact, combine with my unyielding attitude, the neighbors starts to give me the name.

My parents, also Easterners gave birth the slightly unusual child. I stand at 6'3 with what would have been called a muscular body if not for my stretched limbs. I have normal black hairs and black eyes, normal tan and plain appearance.

I seek to follow fighters. I believe in your own power and seek to be the strongest in all of the lands. I see alliances as a last resort.

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2020 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Stomper Span

Advisor Description

I met william on day my title, the Stomper starts to spread. I was in my traine wood worker uniform, ready to go home from a long day of work. That's when I noticed a skiny young man dressed in neat green suit coming to greet me. He held a grin, I swore was slyer than the old fox in town, as he introduce himself as an offspring from one of the politician families. The rest of the conversation was pretty normal, he asked to work for me, I tried to ask him questions but to this day didn't think I got anything else out of him. I know this was risky but if he tries to do something, I'll just smash his head in.

10th Feb, 2020 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span the Stomper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

10th Feb, 2020 - 5:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Stomper Span

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

10th Feb, 2020 - 5:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Stomper Span

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Span than otherwise might have been known.

10th Feb, 2020 - 7:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span the Stomper

I, Span the Stomper, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2020 - 7:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span Stomper

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

10th Feb, 2020 - 8:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span Stomper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Span than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Span the Stomper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,