Aaron the Swordsman

Aaron Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Feb, 2020 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1044 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2020 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Aaron the Swordsman
A Friend

Aaron the Swordsman

I, am Aaron and I was given this name because it was my fathers name. I am known as the Swordsman because I have always been good with swords.

I was born a Half-Elf because my father was an Elf and my mother was a Human.

I stand 5'8 with a muscular body. I have brown hair with brown eyes. My white skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic users and fighters. I want to help those who can't help themselves by first starting a trade in town or doing work. I generally view alliances as a good thing to make connections.

I intend to do what ever I can in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2020 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Aaron the Swordsman
A Friend

Swordsman Aaron

Advisor Description

They met while at Aaron's mothers funeral it was noon and raining.
It was a mournful meeting but they talked some afterwards. Aaron felt uncomfortable at first but later found out Jackson was his fathers friend.
Aaron thinks Jackson will be a great help.
Jackson wants to make sure Aaron is safe and happy.

> TOPIC: Aaron the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,