Lebub Introduction

Lebub Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Feb, 2020 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2020 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 7
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Lebub Introduction

Hi guys, I'm joining this community hoping to enjoy this game as much as the French one I played during my childhood. I love role playing, but English is still a foreign language in my brain… so maybe I should play some slow witted goblin? I love goblins. Orcs too! There was a book I read not to long ago where Orcs had difficulty to speak, but every actions they took, every words they said, was about Honor.
If I have to choose between melee-ranged-magic-support, assuming we can play only one here, I would go for the melee one. I love support but here I am alone - for the moment - so melee is always a good and safe way to start when playing a game. My best equipment will always be my shield!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Feb, 2020 - 5:18pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2020 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lebub

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Lebub Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,