Klein the Radical

Klein Radical - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Feb, 2020 - 8:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1045 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Feb, 2020 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lebub
(+)

Klein the Radical

I am Klein, known as the Radical for being harsh and close minded about honor. Everyone has freedom, but every path should lead to honor.

Being born a Half-orc, my ugly appearance disgusts many, and my actions misinterpreted as a violent beast.

I intend to show everyone even a Half-orc can become the next Ruler of Kings.

My Friend! Protect your honor!

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2020 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lebub
(+)

Radical Klein

Advisor Description

I first met Old Bert when I was a kid. He was searching for his house. Two hours after circling our little town, I was pretty sure he didn't have any. Mother didn't like him, so I didn't either.

But his stories were different, I loved them. They were all epic stories, about a half-orc trying his best helping human, elves and dwarves people! But my best one was the tragic one. The little half-orc training in the forest next his village, only to see it burn by the hand of humans. He took revenge and felt empty after that, traveling and honing his skills to protect the villages he stopped to.

When mother died, he told me this "if you want to forget the pain, you'll need a purpose, something to think about the future and not the past. I'll help you to forge yours".

So, I set this impossible dream. This story he never told me. I was pretty sure he didn't think about it. But my pain. It was a King level pain.

I told him there was no need to follow me everywhere. "It's an honor for a mere soldier to be able to follow you" he answered me. He didn't read my mind, didn't he? He is not a mage, but a soldier! He has a sword!

17th Feb, 2020 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lebub
(+)

Klein the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

> TOPIC: Klein the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,