Olband the Mentor

Olband Mentor - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Feb, 2020 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1039 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Feb, 2020 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Olband the Mentor

I, Olband Stonefist the Dwarf, sometimes known as Olband the Mentor, (Though it is not a title I assign myself,) feel called by a Power higher than myself to attain a station of significance in this world of men so that I might better benefit all whom I affect.
At a shorter stature than most beings in this land, indeed even than of most dwarfs, I realize respect will need to be earned. My years spent mining, crafting, and even farming have granted me some strength, both in the breadth of my chest and in the confidence of my soul. I believe this strength combined with my disposition to aid others will earn me that respect. I believe in the power of the laborer, which should put me in good stead with the general population, as most people fit that role. Most find my appearance quite striking, from my dark red, braided hair and beard to my dark grey eyes and skin more deeply tanned than those dwarfs who spend all their time underground.
As previously inferred, I intend to win the respect of the population through my desire to aid them, with the eventual goal to be their Ruler of Kings so they might all have a better life and to establish peace throughout the land.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2020 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Mentor Olband

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Olband will abide there.

4th Feb, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Olband the Mentor Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Today I was met by my a good friend of my father, Wilhelm Lightheart. Well at least he told me he was my father's friend, and that my father had stood up for and even fought for him in their younger days, so when he heard my mother had passed he came looking for me to see what manner of dwarf I was and to assist me if found worthy. It helps that I had met him once before, otherwise I might not have accepted his offer, though his proposition that I would need to learn more about influencing people gained my interest. I suspect he may have his own ambitions, but seems sincere about his respect and gratitude for my father, so for now I will take him at his word.

5th Feb, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Mentor Olband

Deity of Olband

Olno the all-knowing, all-wise, and all-loving knows that man's path to true joy must be found by each individual through their own choices and experiences.He knows that joy can only be found in helping others to find it also, and so encourages all to be excellent to each other.

5th Feb, 2020 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Mentor Olband

House of Sorrows

The children seem to be under a "spell" since birth that makes them different from "normal" society, their own unique private mental and emotional challenges. For example, the spell afflicting Anxius fills him with inner anxiety, "unnatural" emotional stress. You, as father, have emotional challenges of yourown, both for wanting to care for the dear children, but also perhaps feeling some guilt over having created them in a way that you may feel is flawed, and brought them into a world that won't accept them. You feel youmust protect them from the harm the world would do others who are "different" (Even though this mistreating is usually borne from some emotional lack of their own.) So you feel trapped by your need to provide constant care for the children. Is it not so?

6th Feb, 2020 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Olband the Mentor

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

What may be said of the Lady Fluke?
She's worthy consort to Earl or Duke.
Her eyes of blue and her hair so tawny.
Would draw any man, be he buff or scrawny.
One sight of her figure would set a man
To race off to war without e'en a plan.
One taste of her lips would be a delight,
A smile from her makes the future seem bright.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2020 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Olband Mentor

Reflections on your father

My father is something of an enigma to me, as he seemed to be a good and caring dwarf, yet he was rarely present in my life to share that care with me. My memories are mostly from when I was very young. I believe he was very proud to have a son and hoped I would grow up to be a strong representative of our noble race. I suppose that's what he was always off doing, trying to represent our race well as he fought in the wars of men. My mother always spoke warmly of him, but I often wished he was there for me. I suppose I grew up strong inside as much because of his absence as anything, but still…

11th Feb, 2020 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

Olband Mentor Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

First time in the Town

First time in the Town…
I was less than impressed. The stories told by other dwarves who had been there created in my mind a more impressive image than the dirty, flimsy set of roughly constructed buildings made by these humans. Granted, I entered on the worst side of town and have since seen more tolerable buildings, but they still generally lack the good stonework I'm accustomed from dwarf-work. Worse is that too many of the humans here lack purpose in their lives and generally have no honor. They all need some cause to bring them together…

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Olband the Mentor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,