Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 5 of 9

Can't really know who has it and who - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Dec, 2020 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 Australia Corona virus - Australian Coronavirus - COVID-19
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2020 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 5

Horrific symptoms of virus revealed. A leading virus researcher has urged Aussies to “wake up”, warning COVID-19 patients could face mysterious, lifelong symptoms. Source 3r.

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2020 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Australia

If people are going to keep treating COVID-19 like the common cold then they are going to have to learn the hard way. It may come with symptoms to them or even the death of someone they know. This is not something to take lightly as the researcher pointed out you can have lifelong symptoms!

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 Health & Special Psychology

Huge beach party backfires for Melbourne. A huge beach party that saw hundreds of revellers flout COVID-19 restrictions has backfired on Melbourne as authorities look to take action. Source 4a.

4th Oct, 2020 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 COVID- Coronavirus Australia

Australians seem to be very defiant as a people despite all the evidence happening in their own country about the way this virus is attacking the world.

5th Oct, 2020 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Australia

As with a lot of things, we are all not doing the bad thing. We, in Melbourne are in Stage 4 restrictions. And most people I know are still doing the right thing. Its unfortunate that the media only shows the people in the wrong.

5th Oct, 2020 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19

I wouldn't blame the media. It takes just a few bad ones to infect a whole bunch of people. If the media isn't there these people will continue to do their thing without any care in the world about the potential it has to affect others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2020 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 - Page 5

State completely shuts down for six days. South Australian Premier Steven Marshall has said he will "Go hard and go early" in a bid to squash Adelaide's growing cluster, announcing further restrictions for the state. Source 1q.

4th Dec, 2020 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

Can't really know who has it and who doesn't that's hy when I go out I make sure I'm fully masked up and wash my hands all the time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,