Trinidad & Tobago vs Venezuela - Page 2 of 7

Venezuela not want Trinidad in this way we - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Sep, 2008 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

?
Poll: In a war between Trinidad & Tobago and Venezuela who would win?
  Trinidad & Tobago       0.00%
  Venezuela       57.14%
  Neither - stalemate       0.00%
  T&T Wins if USA or UK intervenes       42.86%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
 Venezuela vs. Trinidad Tobago
10th Sep, 2008 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago vs Venezuela - Page 2

Lordryoko, that is the point we are making... if the USA were engaged in a war of their own that had disabled them then we are done for. We should at least have 'something' to not be a walk over. Something that says, if you touch us you will pay a price, even if you win, you will not just walk in and take it as you like.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2008 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Venezuela Tobago and Trinidad

QUOTE (lordryoko @ 10-Sep 08, 12:07 AM)
Trinidad is the largest exporter of natural gas in the world.

Trinidad is not the largest exporter of natural gas in the world. It is Russia.

Going back to the topic, I think Trinidad won't stand a chance if they fight with their own army but he may get support from other countries IF these last ones think Trinidad is worth it.

10th Sep, 2008 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago vs Venezuela Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

uh sorry that was a typo I meant one of the largest exporters, I know we are ranked 10 in the world but I still think that the relationship between Venezuela and Trinidad is good enough to not warrant a concern.

P.S. I know I have no excuse for the typo, you are supposed to check post before posting but can't go back now can I?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2008 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago vs Venezuela
A Friend

Page 2 Venezuela Tobago and Trinidad

Oh man. The Russians are in Venezuela. I should have said it. I thought it. It is all a global chess game and the Russians are good at Chess.

I would start being nice Venezuela if I were you all. We can't even handle the war in Iraq right now.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Venezuela Tobago and Trinidad

Name: Devsensei

Comments: The possibility of Venezuela attacking Trinidad is not a reality; there are too many players involved. It seems that America will seek the interest of countries only when it serves their best interest; hence if Venezuela were to invade Trinidad the Americans will have a wonderful excuse to enter Venezuela. The protection of Trinidad will be the means by which the US will enter Venezuela and Chavez knows this.
The next thing to look at is what will Venezuela gain in occupying the country? They already have the ability to manipulate world oil prices and with all the internal fighting, the last thing they need is a war in their backyard.

Regards
Dev

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Great post Dev! I think you are right and I didn't exactly look at it from the angle of the USA wanting to invade Ven. But of course we would love to have an excuse.

On the other hand: let us hope that our wonderful leaders don't orchestrate this by using this T&t as a reason to invade.

Our black opps can always dress up like Russians and attack someone like T&t. Like they were thinking about doing to start a war with. Iran.

Oh, how the mighty hath fallen.

You all may or may not be interested in this. I am sure this post will get consolidated to the other post I made, But I didn't know I double posted.

Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Venezuela - Page 2

It is no secret that Russia supplies arms to Venezuela, and it is no secret that they will continue to do so. Venezuela under a military man like Chavez is expected to make a military build up. Am I concerned, somewhat... more about Chavez than the military. Right now I am more concerned with the economy and the out of control inflation - that will do more damage to me than Chavez has chance to.

Rather off topic, but...
Just hit the edit button and update your entry. If the Edit time has elapsed then you may post again and it is not considered a "Double Post", however in this case you made that post today, so I edited it for you.

29th Sep, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Venezuela Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Venezuela not want Trinidad in this way we are friends and our governments are friends.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago vs Venezuela

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,