Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 2 of 3

Is that legal though? Most unions will argue - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Aug, 2021 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19 Nebraska Corona virus
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2020 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 2

Lincoln beginning to reopen playgrounds; city reports 11th COVID-19 death. The Lincoln Parks and Recreation Department has gradually begun the process of reopening playgrounds closed down during the coronavirus pan… Source 2f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Nebraska

Pandemic recovery has focused on collaborative work between city of Lincoln, business community. State aid providing direct pandemic relief for businesses is on the way, but city officials say they're working on strategies to help buoy consumer confidence and help businesses comply with directed health measures. Source 4o.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2020 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19 Health & Special Psychology

Surging virus cases get a shrug in many Nebraska towns. “I’m not going out and looking to catch it,” an Elmwood auto repair shop owner said. “I don’t want to catch it. But if I get it, I get it. That’s just how I feel.” Source 9e.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2020 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 COVID- Coronavirus Nebraska

Ricketts says his COVID-19 plan is right for Nebraska despite White House task force assessments. "We listen to all kinds of experts," the governor said. "This plan is tailored specifically for Nebraska." Source 5k.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2020 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Nebraska

Nebraska hospitals start receiving COVID-19 vaccines. CHI Health is the first system to announce it has received a shipment of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines, which one official called "Hope in a bottle." Bryan Health said it was expecting to receive a shipment later Monday. Source 2a.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2021 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19

Nebraska records largest percentage increase of COVID cases in nation. [..] But because Nebraska came into the increase with one of the five lowest case rates in the U.S., the state still ranks only 23rd in weekly cases per capita, with a rate that remains slightly below the national average. Source 6o.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2021 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus COVID-19 - Page 2

Tyson, which employs thousands in Nebraska, to require employees to get COVID-19 vaccine. The food-processing company has plants in Dakota City, Lexington, Madison and Omaha. It said front-line workers will have until Nov. 1 to get fully vaccinated. Source 1o.

4th Aug, 2021 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Nebraska Coronavirus COVID-19 Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Is that legal though? Most unions will argue that taking vaccines is not part of the job description.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nebraska Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,