Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 2 of 3

Abdullah Hassim, 20, a former Preidential - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Jun, 2021 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19 Trinidad & Tobago Corona virus
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2020 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 2

It is further damning evidence that the Government intends to continue to do nothing of substance to combat the Covid-19 crisis, except to ride it out and then declare victory, with a convenient excuse to have free rein over the country’s Treasury and rainy day funds.

Today’s news conference was just another exercise in the Rowley talk shop, copy and paste policy of nonstop, and ultimately useless, PR gimmickry. -- Kamla Persad Bissessar Source 7m.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2020 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

COVID- Coronavirus Tobago Trinidad

In February, 71 people died from pneumonia, while 39 died from respiratory causes. In March, the number of people who died from pneumonia rose significantly to 96, while deaths from respiratory illnesses also rose in this month to 51 from the previous month. Source 4h.

27th Apr, 2020 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Dr. Hinds addressed this in a conference this morning. He said that the data is being used in the wrong way and is an attempt to mislead the population.

20th May, 2020 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 COVID- Coronavirus Tobago Trinidad

After what is supposed to be a positive result with the first phase of reopening businesses in T&T, tomorrow is supposed to be the second phase which includes much of the manufacturing sector.

Image from Ministry of Health FB page.

Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19
Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19 (Hover)

31st May, 2021 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Tobago Trinidad

I was reading the comment of someone who felt the government was not doing enough to help people who are home because of the pandemic and wanted to know if anyone else thought the government was a failure.

This was my response: This is a very political question that already puts forward the disposition of failure. The government "Failing" depends on who you ask. Some will say they are doing a great job while others will think much is left to be desired. Just my two cents… there is a lot more to this pandemic than what we simply read or hear on the news but I do know as a collective nation while many try their best there is also a large sector that do not take it seriously. For me, we should have never reached the stage of wondering if the government is giving enough handouts while people are home.

6th Jun, 2021 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19

I think there were some good things that were done and then some horrible things with no consideration in mind like the people abroad who wanted to come back home. If having enough beds and doctors was the issue then simply get more… that is why they have access to BILLIONS of dollars for that purpose. Otherwise what is all the money for?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2021 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus COVID-19 - Page 2

The health care system was bad before. You would wait for hours to see a doctor or months and years for critical care. When I heard about the pandemic I was wondering how a horrible health care system would manage. Truth is… they can't. This is not to disparage the many hard working doctors and nurses because they are out there doing their part, but the management of the health care system leaves MUCH to be desired despite the constant delusional mantra that it is one of the "Best in the world".

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2021 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus COVID-19 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Abdullah Hassim, 20, a former Preidential awardee, suddenly dies of COVID-19. Source 3p.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,