USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 19 of 20

1,000,000 US COVID deaths: Americans wrestle - Page 19 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th May, 2022 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 
USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 USA Corona virus - American - US - United States Coronavirus - COVID-19
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2021 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 19

CDC reduces isolation restriction for Americans who test positive for COVID-19 to 5 days, down from 10. The CDC said the new guidance stems from growing evidence that people with the coronavirus are most infectious in the two days before, and three days after, symptoms develop. Source 6r.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2021 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus USA

So, has the virus calm down to 5 days now? I thought it used to be that you could spread it up to two weeks?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2022 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 Health & Special Psychology

Biden sending medical teams to six states to help hospitals overwhelmed by COVID-19. The federal government is sending teams to New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island, Michigan and New Mexico, USA TODAY has learned. The president is expected to announce the deployments Thursday when outlining additional steps to address a surge in infections driven by the omicron variant. Source 3r.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2022 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 COVID- Coronavirus USA

The government's website to order free, at-home COVID-19 tests launches a day early. Here's how to order testing kits. While COVIDTests.gov was expected to start accepting orders on Wednesday, an "Order free at-home tests" button was added Tuesday, which brings users to Usps.com/covidtests to order four at-home free tests. Source 6h.

18th Jan, 2022 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus USA

I am currently at home because I am showing mild symptoms of C19. It could be a cold, could be allergies, but since I work with a lot of children and families, it was better to stay home, get tested, and wait for results. Thankfully, I am vaccinated and boosted, so if I do have it, I'm sure it'll be a mild case. My area has had a major uptick of cases.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2022 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus - COVID-19

CDC eases masking guidelines for most Americans, adopts new metrics for COVID-19 risk. Under old guidelines, masks were recommended for people living in communities of substantial or high transmission, which accounted for roughly 95% of the U.S. The new metrics would put more than half of U.S. Counties - where more than 70% of Americans live - in areas of low or medium risk, according to the CDC data. Source 3e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2022 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus COVID-19 - Page 19

Federal mask mandate on planes, trains, and buses extended through May 3. The federal mask mandate has been in place since early 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic but airlines have required masks since mid-2020. The extension comes despite repeated pleas from airlines and other travel industry officials to drop it and other COVID restrictions. Source 9c.

Post Date: 15th May, 2022 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus COVID-19 Psychology Special & Health - Page 19

1,000,000 US COVID deaths: Americans wrestle with a legacy of grief as nation nears pandemic milestone. Countless families heartbroken, colleagues missed, friends mourned, dreams unfulfilled. Individuals will process the number distinctly based on personal experiences and beliefs. But all are victims. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: USA Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,