USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 4 of 20

COVID-19 numbers show promise, but health - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »
USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 USA Corona virus - American - US - United States Coronavirus - COVID-19
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2020 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 4

10,000 people in the US have died because of the coronavirus, more than the number of battle deaths from six US wars combined. Three months into the COVID-19 crisis, deaths have now surpassed 10,000 in the United States, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams warned Americans that this week is going to be “the hardest and the saddest” since the coronavirus struck the country. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2020 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus USA

Trump is constantly saying we're good while thousands of people are dying. I'm really disappointed by the way this thing has been allowed to get out of control.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2020 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Coronavirus - COVID-19 Health & Special Psychology

Trump's fury: 'They really blew it'. Trump may have been criticised for his response to coronavirus, but the US President has hit out at who he believes is really to blame. Source 7t.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2020 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 COVID- Coronavirus USA

The U.S. Coronavirus death toll neared 13,000 early Wednesday — less than 48 hours after cresting 10,000 — amid contradicting comments from U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams about the deadly force of the virus. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2020 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus USA

The US has surpassed 15,000 deaths from the coronavirus as cases and testing continue to increase; more than 24,000 people have recovered. The coronavirus continues to spread in the US as confirmed cases expand to 432,000 nationwide. One week ago, the death toll was nearing 6,000. But in the last two days, there have been nearly 2,000 deaths daily. Testing has become more available, contributing to the rise of cases. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2020 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus - COVID-19

For the first time, more than 2,000 people in the US have died of coronavirus in a single day. According to the Johns Hopkins University data dashboard, over 2,000 people in the U.S. Died of coronavirus on Friday, a new daily high in the nation's fight against COVID-19. Dr. Deborah Birx, coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force, said Friday that the U.S. Has not "Reached the peak" of the pandemic but that there were "Encouraging" signs that the curves were flattening or lowering. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2020 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus COVID-19 - Page 4

It seems it is only getting worse. I am starting to worry if I will be able to go back to work in three weeks. I'm hoping I can, I am feeling the telltale signs of deep depression starting to creep up on me.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

USA Coronavirus COVID-19 Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

COVID-19 numbers show promise, but health experts warn each state is a different battleground. The White House wants the country to “reopen” soon now that the number of new cases has declined over two consecutive days, but experts warn that in the United States’ coronavirus fight, different states will see different peaks. States on both coasts are now banning together to fight the pandemic. On the East Coast, the Source 8z.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: USA Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,