Shaking Hands

Shaking Hands - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Dec, 2004 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How do you normally shake hands?
  I do not shake hands ever       0.00%
  Strong grip to show my strength       3.70%
  Firm grip       70.37%
  Average I guess       22.22%
  I give my hand with no grip at all       3.70%
  Like a wet fish       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
  Shaking Hands They say it tells a lot about a person
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2004 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands

Not complicated at all… how do you normally shake hands? Have you ever had unusual hand shakes?

Shaking Hands
Shaking Hands (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2004 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Hands Shaking

I don't shake hands that often, but when I do... it depends. I if't someone that I already know, then firm, and if not, I am usually shyer, so my hand shake is not that strong. So I chose average, as a compromise between the two.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands
A Friend

Shaking Hands UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

When I shake hands, like after a sports game, I shake my hand firmly. I believe this post is about how handshakes tell alot about a person, so I will tell you what i believe a handshake tells.

I strong handshake to show off strength means the person has quite a bit of self esteem, and likes to show off a little. A firm handshake means that the person has quite a bit of self esteem, and is sure of himself (herself), but does not like to flaunt it in anyones face. An average handshake means just that, average. In other words the person doesn't have as much self esteem as a firm or strong handshake, and they aren't really sure if they like themselves or not. A 'wet noodle' handshake means the person has little to no self esteem, and the person despises meeting new people. It also means that the person is not sure of themselves, and is uncomfortable around people.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands
A Friend

Hands Shaking

I usually try to match the person I am shaking hands with. If the person comes at me with a firm grip, I return the same. With older gentlemen, I usually give a firm strong shake, with a lady, I am usually ease my grip.

O.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands
A Friend

Hands Shaking

It depends on what gender/age I'm shaking hands with. If I'm shaking hands with a male somewhere around my age or a little bit older, I'll give them a firm handshake. Mainly because I get tired, even though I know it's because of chivalry, of men giving me this whimpy little handshake because I'm a female. I'm not glass, I will not break.

If I'm shaking hands with a female of an elder age, or men of an elder age for that matter, then I'm a little loose on it. They are glass. They can break. laugh.gif

If I'm shaking the hands of a female around my age I'll give them a mixture between firm and average.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands
A Friend

Shaking Hands

I have rather firm handshakes. Handshakes are funny in the first place if you're a woman living in the southeastern part of the US. If you're dressed in anything nicer than jeans, most guys will offer their hand in a much more old-fashioned handshake. But if you're doing landscaping work and wearing a pair of mudstained jeans, baseball cap, and you've been busting up flagstone with a sledgehammer, you get one of those 'rough' handshakes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2004 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands

I shake hands based on my mood laugh.gif and the person I'm shaking hands with...but I would say it's average. I do think men should be very careful in how they shake the hands with a woman, sometime ago a guy shook my hand in such a way that it hurted me and squezed my rings! sad.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2004 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Shaking Hands
A Friend

Shaking Hands Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I belive that a handshake can tell a lot about a person. I will appreciate a good handshake ( and by good I mean a firm, confident, a "I feel very good in my skin" hand shake)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Shaking Hands

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,