Zork the Adventurer - Page 3 of 9

I, Zork, have gained enough experience that - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Apr, 2020 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1050 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Mar, 2020 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork the Adventurer - Page 3

Reflections on your father

I heard things about my father which appear to be patriotic but his lack of attention to me makes me wonder where his commitment was. I guess I cannot be the center of the universe but at the same time I would liked to have known him in my life.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2020 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Adventurer Zork

Deity of Zork

The goddess of good named Helena was once human and ascended to glory after she proved herself worthy to the other gods. She is a great warrior and blesses adventurers who remain faithful to the cause that they are enlisted to do. In this case, I am hoping she will help me to be the Ruler of Kings.

31st Mar, 2020 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork the Adventurer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Zork the Adventurer. I, Zork, have died but am alive again! I, Zork, liveth for the 1st version of mine amazed self. Change the aim and I shall changeth the outcome.

1st Apr, 2020 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 3 Adventurer Zork

T'was the first time I encountered a Wild Dog Pack. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

3rd Apr, 2020 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Adventurer Zork

I am considered the master of the Lift Skill.

3rd Apr, 2020 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork the Adventurer

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk are normal and by normal I mean they are neither good not bad. No one pushes themselves on you but once you interact with them you can never know what weird thing you might encounter so sometimes I keep to myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2020 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork Adventurer - Page 3

Ever fought a Gang Leader? I did… and beat it to death.

4th Apr, 2020 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork Adventurer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Zork, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Zork the Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,