Vrosbatk Introduction

Vrosbatk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2020 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2020 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Vrosbatk Introduction

I'm from Italy and in my teens and my early 20s I have played some tabletop Role-playing Games (Mostly Dungeons & Dragons ) and Role-playing Games videogames (Like Baldur's Gate).
Now, after some year, I found a strong passion for tabletop games and I'd like to start again with Role-playing Games.
Actually I don't have a group to play with so I searched for solo Role-playing Games and I found ROK II.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Feb, 2020 - 2:30pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2020 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Vrosbatk

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Vrosbatk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,