Jackloner Introduction

Jackloner Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Mar, 2020 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2020 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Jackloner Introduction
A Friend

Jackloner Introduction

Greetings.
I am here to play really good Role-playing Game game, my English is not good in spelling, but I read and understand very well. I played Fallout. I do like old school text based Role-playing Game. What I do not like it is too long procces to get to play, and get know wether this game worth my time or not.

Jack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2020 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jackloner

Welcome, ye have choosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2020 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Jackloner Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jackloner! I moved your bit to here: Planescape: Torment as we already have a review thread for it. Do note that ROK II is not a video game so you will have to take it from a fantasy novel point of view.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2020 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Jackloner Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jackloner

It will take some days/weeks before I finish to picture out the imagined character.

But the char will be exact copy of Jack from Shadows, or very similar, at least as close as I can depict him here.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2020 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jackloner

Ok, just keep in mind that your character ages as time goes by so don't take too long to complete the description.

> TOPIC: Jackloner Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,