Haradon Introduction

Haradon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Mar, 2020 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 33
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Haradon Introduction

Hello fellow adventurers. I'm Haradon. I am interested in meeting new and interesting people whom like me share a love of fantasy and writing. I'm a Dungeon Master from the pink box set of basic to the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Mar, 2020 - 9:08pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Haradon

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 33
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Haradon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Trying to make my character and get to Rok Scroll Chapter: 3 Page: 1 and receive;

international QUOTE
We are currently updating our database with new content or accessing the code. Please refresh to see if the changes have been made.

Is maintenance being done or is something else happening?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Mar, 2020 - 9:08pm
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Haradon

Welcome to the Community. Sorry for that, we got notification of the error and made some adjustments. You should be able to continue now. If not please reply here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Haradon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,