Melinda the Warrior

Melinda Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Apr, 2020 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1052 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Feb, 2020 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Melinda the Warrior

I, am Melinda. I was given this name by my father I was told and yet I do not know why. I am at the age of 48 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Warrior because I feel like I have to fight for what is right.

I was born a Half-elf because my parents were human and elf. My mother was from Elvenkind.

I stand 5' 4" tall with a slim body. I have white hair with big green eyes. My white skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique. I do seem to attract the attention of the opposite gender everywhere I go.

I see myself as one who follows fighters and warriors. I want to achieve what I was born to do and that is become the Ruler of Kings by first starting a trade in something I am very skilled at. I generally view alliances as useful so long as everyone is destined to do the same thing.

I intend to do whatever it takes in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that while I may look weak to some I am quite strong and should not be underestimated because I am female. Thus, I now start this path towards victory in this new adventure.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2020 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Warrior Melinda

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

3rd Mar, 2020 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Melinda the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

3rd Mar, 2020 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Warrior Melinda

Advisor Description

The new town was an unexpected turn in my life. The town itself was not new but I grew up in the forests and hand grown accustomed to being free. I was relieved when a soldier named Malcom found me and said that he was instructed by my deceased mother to look after my time in the town. I was relieved to hear that and silently grateful to my mother for making it happen. Now I am not so alone.

4th Mar, 2020 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Warrior Melinda

Most handsome gentleman of Melinda

It was a sunny day. I went for a stroll and was passing through the market, it is an interesting place to be after all, and lo and behold there he was… a man, tall and handsome with dreamy features that would make any maiden red in the face and weak at the knees. He was tall and because he towered over everyone else I got to longingly look at him as he walked by. It was because of this short period of time that I didn't realize I was blocking someone that wanted to pass!

31st Mar, 2020 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Melinda the Warrior

I, Melinda, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2020 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Melinda Warrior

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Climb Skill expert.

1st Apr, 2020 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Melinda Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A strange man dressed in a long velvet grey cloak with gold trim approached me while I was in the tavern. I was a bit startled because I had previously seen him watching me and then he disppeared only to reappear in front of me. He had a pleasant face so even though as I reached for the hilt of my weapon I relaxed a bit. He bid me to sit down at a table he already had at the corner of the tavern. I did so with caution and was surprised to see it already laden with fine wine and a meal to match. When I sat he began to tell me a few things to dispel my fears. I was surprised he knew some of my history. What was more surprising is that he had an endowment for me that was given by someone who had faith in my ability to be a future ruler. This gave me courage as I waited to see what the gift could be.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Melinda the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,