Treelord Introduction

Treelord Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Mar, 2020 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2020 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Treelord Introduction
A Friend

Treelord Introduction

Hello, I am Treelord and I have come to sharpen my skills in Role Playing games. I have found in interest in villain/lawful-evil roles and would like to get some hand-on experience with it!

I hope to play a and have a good time with everyone!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2020 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Introduction Treelord

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2020 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 84
Flag Posts: 723
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.0%
[+] Gain: 389.59 FP
Charm: 8

Treelord Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Some people just love playing a bad guy and yet do good guy things with their character *wink*,Welcome to the game. I'm trying to get my new character created.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Aug, 2018 - 1:22am
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Treelord Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Treelord

As sad as I am about the careless death of my character Lezarius The Merciless, I didn't have it in me at the time to exert the effort for his resurrection. Now that the resurrect time limit has passed, may he rest in peace.

I'm a college student currently abroad and the times I got to play Dungeons & Dragons with friends, I usually played carelessly and relied on luck and creativity to win battles. In other words, I had little knowledge at all with Dungeons & Dragons mechanics and just winged it.

With Lezarius' death to an ANT, a measly giant ANT!—hopefully this becomes a firm lesson in the necessity in planning ahead and not becoming overconfident. It's ironic because I framed Lezarius as the 'cold and calculated' type of person, who would never allow any single thing to be overlooked.

Next character I must play safer in this cruel world of ROK II, but right now I gotta focus on my midterms!

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Treelord

Hi Treelord! If you have the time now you can always try again and create a new character.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2020 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Treelord Introduction

international QUOTE (Treelord)
... Measly giant ANT!

Well, I wouldn't call a GIANT ant "Measly", that would be unfair. No one ever feels pity for the monsters even though they try their best *wink*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Treelord Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,