Neil Diamond

Neil Diamond - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Neil Diamond The return
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Neil Diamond

NEIL DIAMOND MAKES TRIUMPHANT RETURN. There's security in anonymity, as anonymous as someone can be whose job requires singing in arenas filled with thousands of people. Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Neil Diamond
Neil Diamond (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2005 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Neil

During my early years in life I remembered Neil Diamond being the focal point of romantic music for couples and slow dances, but since that time he has been an unknown for many of the rising generation - it is good to see him making a come back.

Post Date: 19th May, 2008 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Diamond shines in UK album chart

Veteran singer Neil Diamond tops the UK album chart for the first time with new release Home Before Dark.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7407311.stm

19th May, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Neil

A bit old but his songs make good restaurant music I guess, sorry Neil fans. I guess I can see why he was on American Idol now, it's all about marketing his new album which I've not heard yet.

Post Date: 19th May, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond
A Friend

Diamond Neil

I liked his older stuff from the 70's I have not heard much of his new stuff yet but am willing to listen to it. Do not know if I will buy the latest albumn yet.

21st May, 2008 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond

I can't say I'm a die hard fan or anything, but I like his songs allot, especially those guitar solos from his earlier work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond
A Friend

Neil Diamond

I've been a Neal Diamond Fan since the beginning and my now 19 year old daughter itoo. I used to put her to sleep with Neal Diamond. One of the high moments of my life was a benefit concert he gave in my own high school. It was a great performance and we had the best seats in the house because we were sitting around his wife! (There were four of us). I've heard one of his new songs a while ago but I'll have to look for the album as I already own most of his music. I think my personal favorite song is "Brooklyn Roads" his nostalgic song about where he grew up.

I'm glad to see that his long "retirement" from touring and making new music is over. I've missed his mellow voice.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Neil Diamond on his way

In the words of Sweet Caroline, the good times will never seem so good as they will for Neil Diamond fans in March. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Neil Diamond

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,