Hamilton the Madman - Page 4 of 8

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th May, 2020 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1063 Medieval Text Adventure
1st May, 2020 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman - Page 4

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Reflexes Skill expert.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2020 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Madman Hamilton

A Fire Tamer Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

5th May, 2020 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Finding a job

Finding a job without spilling blood is not very hard but I find that the days doing it become loathsome. I would much rather battle with something and win my reward that way. The amount of gold I can get is higher too. Perhaps it is time to look at house break-ins as a way to increase my earnings.

7th May, 2020 - 7:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Page 4 Madman Hamilton

Wish I could change this about myself

I do wish to change the amount of gold I earn and my availability to earn it. I see jobs around but I am not so lucky to be skilled in what is wanted so I have to pass. One day things will change and I will be different because of it because we all know gold rules.

9th May, 2020 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Madman Hamilton

I, Hamilton the Madman, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

9th May, 2020 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman

I, Hamilton the Madman, have attained the tenth level in the Chess Game Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Chess Game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2020 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton Madman - Page 4

Breath of life comes to Hamilton the Madman. I, Hamilton, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am wonder-struck by it. I felt like it was a day dream. I shall ambition for better.

11th May, 2020 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton Madman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman Leader. The Woodsman Leader attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman Leader. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Hamilton the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,