Tatsumi the Swordsman

Tatsumi Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Mar, 2020 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1062 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Mar, 2020 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shiroyasha
(+)

Tatsumi the Swordsman

My Name is Tatsumi, known as the Swordsman.

I am 6ft tall with a muscular body. I have middle long white hair in a rough Ponytail with small cyan eyes. My rough appearance combined with my pale skin makes people often label me as a Demon or Ghost of some sort.

I want to study the sword and become a master in the art of swordfighting by traveling and learning about the different arts of it. I mostly travel alone, but will travel with company occasionally. I don't necessarily view alliances as bad, however, I wouldn't join one without good reasons.

I intend to forge bonds and overcome my enemies with Power and Wisdom in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2020 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shiroyasha
(+)

Swordsman Tatsumi

Advisor Description

I've met her in the Forest just outside of town. It was Dusk as I was on my way back from a job, I suddenly felt someone or something watching me. In a calm yet attentive state, I placed my hand on the hilt of my sword and readied myself for a fight. Before I could unsheathe my sword, a calm yet warm voice called out to me, stating that they wish no harm to me. Although suspicious, I left my sword in its scabbard and told them to show themselves. With slow steps a woman appeared from behind one of the trees. Before me stood a woman with hip-length hair, that shone in the color of the wheat fields due to the evening sun. Her springgreen eyes were a colorful contrast to her fair skin. She was wearing light traveling clothes, however from just one look you could see that they were by no means cheap.

She introduced herself to me as Gwynevere while bowing slightly. Before she could talk any further, I told her, that I don't take kindly to being watched. She laughed gently and said that she did not intend to make me uncomfortable. Before coming face to face, she had to make sure that I am ready for what's to come. Apperantly my parents arranged for her to be my advisor, she even had a letter with my mothers handwriting detailing the request. I was taken aback by this, as my mother never told me anything about her or this arrangement.

Gwynevere told me that she, intends to be my advisor and close friend on my path to become Ruler of Kings, and follow me regardless of my methods.

"I wholeheartedly believe, that you will be the greatest Ruler of Kings." Is a sentence I only ever heard from my mother, until Gwynevere came along.

I genuinely think, that having her by my side will give me not only the necessary edge in becoming the Ruler, but also a Companion for life.

17th Mar, 2020 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shiroyasha
(+)

Tatsumi the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Tatsumi the Swordsman".

17th Mar, 2020 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shiroyasha
(+)

Swordsman Tatsumi

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

> TOPIC: Tatsumi the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,