Gordo Introduction

Gordo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2020 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Gordo Introduction
A Friend

Gordo Introduction

I was in a car accident that paralyzed me from the chest down. I love role-playing but participating in tabletop role-playing games has basically become impossible for me so I was hoping that joining this site would scratch my RP itch so to speak. And during this global pandemic, this should be great for social distancing. We all have to do our part.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2020 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Gordo

Welcome, ye have choosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2020 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Gordo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Gordo! You have the right thoughts. Can you type well or do you have limited movement in your fingers as well?

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2020 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Gordo Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gordo

Hey there!
I can't really type per se but I do have a program that allows me to control the computer with my voice (It's not as cool as it sounds).

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Gordo

Welcome to the community. I have used voice programs in the past like Dragon Naturally Speaking and while it has its positives it can frustrating. I am curious about navigation on a site like this… how is it working for you?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Gordo Introduction
A Friend

Gordo Introduction

I'm using Dragon right now. Navigation on a site like this is difficult. Mainly I just scroll down, click on a link and hope for the best. I'm sure there are more efficient ways to do what I'm trying to do but these kind of work for me. At least, right now. I am eventually going to have to do things differently but change is kind of scary.smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Gordo Introduction

I can understand that as I am the father of 3 autistic children. To begin creating a character you can go to that RPG button at the very top of the page. If there is something that would aide you better please let me know and I will see how I can assist but in the game it is easier to move around than the Community itself, at least I think so.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Gordo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,