Azoth the Hunter

Azoth Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Mar, 2020 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1064 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Mar, 2020 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vicorin
(+)

Azoth the Hunter

I am Azoth. Named for the Azoth who came before me, the uncle I never knew. He gave his life protecting my father, knowing my mother was waiting for his safe return. That was thirteen years ago. I'm a man now, sixteen by the count of man, old enough to hold a blade.
I've already begun to make a name for myself. I'm known around town as, "The Hunter", because of my skill tracking game in the forest. Still, it hasn't been easy. Being a half orc means I have to work twice as hard for half the approval of anyone else around here. They all think my father was a savage and my mother a victim, which couldn't be further from the truth. My father ruled the battlefield, but when he was at home, he knew whose orders to follow. My parents loved each other greatly. My mother, a skilled herbalist and healer, and my father, a proud military officer, made a good team. My father was an orc, but it made little difference in our house. He and his men were better than the blood-thirsty raiders many feared them to be.
He's gone, but I look more like him each day. I'm tall like him, standing 6'4" high with broad shoulders and thick arms. I have black hair, which I keep long and braided. My eyes are yellow, a result of my mixed heritage, and my skin, a pale grayish green, is even more noticeably orcish. It doesn't help the rugged, lost-in-the-wilderness look I have. Mom always tried getting me to dress better when we went into town, but I've always felt uncomfortable in anything impractical.
I'm going to be king some day, just like she said. I'm sick of how things are. There's no food, no rain, no money under the mattress. We spend more time fighting amongst each other to truly unite and overcome the drought and famine. To do this, I'm going to travel, see the kingdom, and slowly win people over. Eventually, I'll prove myself enough to make real change.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2020 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vicorin
(+)

Hunter Azoth

Advisor Description

It was odd running into Elgeroth in town. I'd felt uneasy all day. I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was watching. I was both relieved and dismayed to find out it hadn't just been paranoia. I had just gotten a drink and taken a seat in the tavern when Elgeroth's meaty fist clapped down on my shoulder and he screamed, in that way he always does without meaning to, "Azoth, good to see you!"
He bought me another drink while we caught up, even though I'd barely touched the one I had. Some of my father's last orders had been to Elgeroth to wait around town and keep an eye on me. Me falling in with his soldiers as a kid was likely no coincidence. Elgeroth had been following orders for years and was here to continue them.
"Your father said, ‘Elgeroth, see that boy stays out of trouble,' and I plan to follow those orders to the letter.

19th Mar, 2020 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vicorin
(+)

Azoth the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Azoth the Hunter".

> TOPIC: Azoth the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,