Hunter the Humble

Hunter Humble - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Mar, 2020 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1069 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Mar, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Itshuntie
(+)

Hunter the Humble

I, am Hunter. Am at the age of 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Humble because of my plain looks and lifestyle.

I stand 5 foot 9 inches tall with a slightly chubby body. I have black hair with brown eyes. My white skin and a plain appearance in general makes me easy to miss in crowds.

I see myself as one who follows both fighters and mages. I want to gather allies by first doing requests and building an reputation. I generally view alliances as needed.

I intend to gather many allies in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards success.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2020 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Itshuntie
(+)

Humble Hunter

Advisor Description

A close friend of my family since before my birth, Ava has been around to see all the successes and failures of my upbringing, but I never formally met them until I was around 13 years old and even then I never truly understood their heritage as an aristocrat until they appeared before after watching me for a time stating that my parents have asked them to assist me should anything happen to them. While I do have misgivings about their spying and whether they could actually assist me, I will take any assistance that I can get.

25th Mar, 2020 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Itshuntie
(+)

Hunter the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Hunter the Humble, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,