Odioalmundo Introduction

Odioalmundo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Apr, 2020 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2020 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Odioalmundo Introduction
A Friend

Odioalmundo Introduction

Hi, I'm Odio and I love Role-playing Game and I was very bored, so I decided to play this game. I'm from Spain and I don't know how to write in English too well, please don't hate me.
I can't think anymore to write, so this is the end of this.

Hola, soy Odio y me encantan los Role-playing Game y estaba muy aburrido, así que decidí jugar a este juego. Soy de España y no se escribir en inglés muy bien, por favor no me odies.
No se me ocurre nada más que decir, así que esto es el final.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2020 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Odioalmundo

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Are ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

> TOPIC: Odioalmundo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,