Ellyn the Blessed - Page 3 of 7

Message to Advisor I feel as if I have made - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Apr, 2020 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1074 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Mar, 2020 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed - Page 3

Worship of Eloni

Ellyn places 100 silver pieces on the altar in her home and lights silver and white candles. She closes her eyes and places her palms together, picturing her goddess. "My Goddess, I praise you in your name. I give thanks for the experience I have earned, and for the experience I am to learn in the future."

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2020 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

Worship of Eloni

My Goddess! I am thankful for your guidance. I have placed my heart in your hands, and have given all I have to show my devotedness. I promise to spread your word far and wide! Praise Eloni, the Goddess of the Free!

31st Mar, 2020 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

As I grow older, my mind has become sharper. Thanks to your advice, I am taking on much experience, especially when it comes to my work as a Scribe. I have been working closely with the Chancellor, and I enjoy learning all it comes to being a leader of people. Soon, I will be making my way up the ranks to do what I have been destined to do.

31st Mar, 2020 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Blessed Ellyn

No one shall lay low Ellyn the Blessed. I am still Ellyn the Blessed even if this waking dream doth maketh me fascinated the 5th time over.

1st Apr, 2020 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

Breath of life comes to Ellyn the Blessed. It may be the 6th time, but I shall conquer this wishful thinking even if it be the one hundredth time!

1st Apr, 2020 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed

Worship of Eloni

Goddess Eloni, the guidance you have given me has been indispensable. My faith in your vision for me has never been more. Have my devotion and my silver, my soul and my mind, and I shall celebrate in your name tonight!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ellyn than otherwise might have been known.

1st Apr, 2020 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I feel as if I have made progress in my journey! My experience had helped me become a better version of myself. Before, I had been feeling like my path was being cut off, but lately the path has become more clear!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Ellyn the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,