Ellyn the Blessed - Page 4 of 7

Message to Advisor Today has been a day full - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2020 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1074 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Apr, 2020 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed - Page 4

Ellyn the Blessed is raised. This be a wishful thinking, for who knew that it would take mine 7th resuscitation to be dumbfounded.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2020 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new stone abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

2nd Apr, 2020 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Ellyn the Blessed. I seek redemption for mine blemishes, it is mine 8th falling from the duty I should have.

2nd Apr, 2020 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 4 Blessed Ellyn

Worship of Eloni

I am always amazed with your powers, my Goddess. You humble me with your presence! I owe my life to you and promise to be faithful for all time! My destiny is becoming easier to see, easier to follow.

2nd Apr, 2020 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

I am considered the master of the Invoke Skill.

3rd Apr, 2020 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed

Ellyn the Blessed Lives! It may be the 9th time, but I shall conquer this freakish inspiration even if it be the one hundredth time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2020 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed - Page 4

Worship of Eloni

She kneels down in front of the alter in her home and places silver pieces into the bowl. She places the small drawing of a dove on a tiny piece of parchment into the bowl as well. After lighting the silver candles, Ellyn bows her head and closes her eyes."My Goddess, I am blessed with your guidance. I am grateful for the path you have shown me. My destiny will be within reach soon."

3rd Apr, 2020 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Today has been a day full of hard work and experienced. Sir Ulric, my confidence in my destiny is slowly coming back to me. I have had a dark few weeks, but the clouds are parting and the sun is shining down. Soon, I will be able to see my destiny up ahead.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Ellyn the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,