Ellyn the Blessed - Page 2 of 7

First time in the Town Ah, the town. My first - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Mar, 2020 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1074 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Mar, 2020 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed - Page 2

No one shall lay low Ellyn the Blessed. This be a fumes of fancy, for who knew that it would take mine 4th resuscitation to be mesmerized.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2020 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Those features so pretty and lovely
Those thoughts so clever and sly
Lady Fluke is beautiful and brilliant
But also more tha meets the eye

When you see the beautiful Lady Fluke
You better beware
For she can see right through you
And will lay your heart bare.

ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most handsome gentleman of Ellyn

This man has captured my attention more so than anyone before. With his sandy brown hair and almond eyes, I can't help but catch my breath when he looks my way. He is tall and broad shouldered, with a lean body and deep dimples when he smiles. His voice is kind but firm. I am attracted to the way he commands a room.

ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 2 Blessed Ellyn

Worship of Eloni

My goddess, please give me the strength to keep going. I will only admit this to you, but I am finding it difficult to stay on my destined path. I am searching for experience and knowledge, but it seems the only thing I find is just enough for survival.

ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

Reflections on your father

What can I say about my father? He was a strong minded man, with equally strong physical strength. He made sure we were provided for, but he was rarely around. I suppose I should thank him for my stubborness.

29th Mar, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed

Worship of Eloni

My goddess, I am humbly asking for some guidance. My soul is weak, and I don't know how to strengthen it. I have tried many options and am losing my determination. I beg of you to send me a sign of faith.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I have pushed forward despite my difficulties. I am being active in searching out assignments and jobs, and my mind is the best thing I have. I am working towards gathering more wisdom, which I understand I need to work on.

30th Mar, 2020 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

First time in the Town

Ah, the town. My first impression wasn't anything special. I knew what I wanted at the time. I was only in this place to get myself ready to move to the next step in my destiny. The people are nice, and I get by with what work I can find. I don't want to stay here, though.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Ellyn the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,