Sinderblade Introduction

Sinderblade Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Mar, 2020 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2020 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 105
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Sinderblade Introduction

I have had a interest in text based games but never tried it.
I love reading and Role-playing Game games I have played 3d games but never really dived into text based ones.

The main reason for me joining this cite is to feed that curiosity and to try something I want to do but never got around to.

- Sinder.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Mar, 2020 - 10:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2020 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Sinderblade

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2020 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Sinderblade Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sinderblade, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

> TOPIC: Sinderblade Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,