Arden the Wanderer

Arden Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Apr, 2020 - 3:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1103 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Apr, 2020 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer

I am Arden the Wanderer, so named because I have not found a place to settle. I was raised by my mother, who passed away recently, and my father, who I have not seen in a long while. I don't know what happened to him, but maybe I will find out on my travels. My father named me after a childhood friend, but I don't know any further details.

I stand at an average height, with short black hair and sparkling brown eyes. Some say I look like I always have a secret, but I suppose I wouldn't tell you even if I did. I have a curious soul, and always like to know what is happening around me. I admit, it may get me into trouble, but what is life without a little adventure?

I am very interested in the path of the druids, as I associate that path to nature and healing, along with helping others and never having to settle in a spot for too long. Maybe I will be a healer or something close to that. Right now, though I am here in the Town to build my skills and experiences to move onto the part of my destiny after this.

I was told a prophecy a while ago, before my mother passed, about my great role in uniting these lands. If this is truly my fate, I will accept it with my whole soul.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2020 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

Advisor Description

When the woman came to me as I was painting near the water, I couldn't help but stare. Those eyes, the shape of her face, why were they so familiar? Then she spoke, asking me if I was Arden the Wanderer in a soft voice. She stood a bit taller and more slender than me. I answered, "Yes, I am. What's your name?"

She told me a story. I felt my eyes grow wide as she bit her lip with nervousness. Her mother had always known Arlinda's father had a past life, but it wasn't until he was dying that he had confessed. Arlinda was my sister by marriage. Not only did she want to get to know me, our father had told her of the prophecy I had heard myself.

Arlinda seemed determined to help me along the way.

19th Apr, 2020 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Arden the Wanderer, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

19th Apr, 2020 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

Deity of Arden

Often depicted as an ethereal woman with dark hair and white eyes, Libera is followed by those who understand the need for balance in the universe. She will protect those who appreciate the harmony of life and death, of love and hate. If you create discord among the magic of the world, Libera will not be happy.

19th Apr, 2020 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

Worship of Libera

With your guidance, I have found my step sister. Her advice has helped me in the time I have been here in the Town. I offer these words and my devotion to the Goddess of Free, Libera, in thanks. I am humbled by your presence in my soul, and will continue to keep the harmony of the world in balance.

19th Apr, 2020 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer

Expert in the Plebeian Language Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Plebeian Language Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2020 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden Wanderer

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

19th Apr, 2020 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Arden, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Arden the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,