Ellyn the Blessed

Ellyn Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Mar, 2020 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1074 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Mar, 2020 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed

I am Ellyn the Blessed. I am destined for great things, and I am determined to do what I need to do to get there. I am sixteen years old, and I understand I have a lot to learn to experience.

I stand out when I walk into a crowd because of my curvaceous figure and black hair. My green eyes will catch your attention and hold it as long as I want to hold it.

I will put forth my whole heart and soul in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I will be the Queen of this realm, I promise you this.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2020 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Ellyn will abide there.

28th Mar, 2020 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I have known my destiny since I was a child. It wasn't hard to know why this man was watching me. He was a politician of the town, a known figure to the community, my father, and myself. On the first day I came to town, I made sure I found Ulric almost immediately. It was a pleasant first meeting, I had no reason to be fearful of this man. He will be very useful to my path to rule these lands. I will appreciate his counsel while I gain experience and knowledge.

28th Mar, 2020 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

Ellyn the Blessed Lives! I, Ellyn, have died but am alive again! I was entranced when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of quest. With object in mind in mind things must changeth.

28th Mar, 2020 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Blessed Ellyn

Deity of Ellyn

Doves, silver, and celebrations are but a few elements this divine being is associated with. Her personality is often described as objective and intuitive. Eloni is often depicted as tall and curvy, with long, thick silver hair and swirling silver eyes. She is usually worshiped through celebrations and offerings of silver.

28th Mar, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn the Blessed

Worship of Eloni

I may be a new devotee to Eloni, but my father named me as a connection to her. It wasn't until recently I came to understand her ways. I have made a small alter in my home, offering silver pieces as I pray. I believe she will guide me on my quest, as long as I show my devotion. I will celebrate in her name, offer my coin to her priests, and care for the doves she love so much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2020 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed

Ellyn the Blessed is raised. I awoke again for the 2nd time. I am lost in wonder by it. I felt like it was a day dream. I shall aspiration for better.

28th Mar, 2020 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Ellyn Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Ellyn the Blessed is raised. I, Ellyn, liveth for the 3rd version of mine fascinated self. Change the end in view and I shall changeth the outcome.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Ellyn the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,