Mollyann the Wanderer - Page 3 of 5

I, Mollyann the Wanderer, was attacked by a - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Apr, 2020 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1082 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Apr, 2020 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mollyann the Wanderer - Page 3

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2020 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Mollyann

I, Mollyann, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

6th Apr, 2020 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mollyann the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mollyann the Wanderer is raised. I had reason for being but lost sight of it. For the 5th time I suffereth a final fate within this fantasy world.

6th Apr, 2020 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Wanderer Mollyann

Relation Description

He has sincere gray-blue eyes that sparkle when he smiles. Taller than me by a good half a foot, this man is very handsome. He holds himself with with confidence, but listens closely to what others say. With broad shoulders, he is muscled like a man who understands and appreciates hard labor. When he walks past me, his movement is graceful and strong.

6th Apr, 2020 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Mollyann

Message to Advisor

Abram, you wouldn't believe the luck I've had today! I have worked hard, but it has to come with a bit of luck, yes? I feel like I've grown my soul and my body. I also met a man! I am interested in him, but I'm not sure how he sees me.

6th Apr, 2020 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mollyann the Wanderer

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Apr, 2020 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mollyann Wanderer - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The stranger did their best to hid their face from the patrons of the tavern, but I saw a little of their features from under the hood. A middle-aged woman with the beginning of creases in her face gave me a small smile. She told me of my destiny, the prophecy she had heard years ago.

"Once what's shrouded is revealed, the marked woman of both elf and human worlds shall bring forth the end of war and the rise of hope."

I swallowed hard and looked at the intricate marks on my arm. But, I was not of both elf and human worlds. I am a full-blooded elf, was this truly about me?

When I voiced my concerns, she nodded, understanding my confusion. She reminded me of my birth parents and the humans who had raised me. I had loved in both worlds, haven't I? Still unsure, I only took a deep breath.

"Your aura is good. You are a healer, a being who cares for others, a being with persistence and determination. You treat others with respect without question. You also face your fears."

6th Apr, 2020 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mollyann Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Mollyann the Wanderer, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mollyann the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,