Amadan the Stomper

Amadan Stomper - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Apr, 2020 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1083 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Amadan the Stomper

I am Amadan. My father gave me this name. All will respect it, or all will fear it. I am young, but I am strong, and will be stronger still.

I am an Easterner. From the east. The west will be mine.

I am very tall and very strong. My head is shaved and my beard is dark. My skin is dark. My eyes are dark. I have darkened many eyes. With my fists.

I do not follow. Others will follow me. Or I will go through them.

I will conquer this land and make it my own. Then I will conquer other lands. I will rule all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Stomper Amadan

Advisor Description

I was busy punching someone when someone yelled for me to stop. I finished my punching and turned to punch whoever had yelled at me. It was Captain Lamh and some of his men. I was able to take out most of his men, but Lamh himself knocked me out. I respect him for that. His men respected him for that too. Maybe he can show me how to get other men to respect me like that. I'll need a big army to conquer this land.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Amadan the Stomper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Amadan the Stomper, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Stomper Amadan

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dog Rat. The Dog Rat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dog Rat. Like my story?

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Stomper Amadan

T'was the first time I encountered a Cat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Amadan the Stomper

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Amadan Stomper

Let it be known that I, Amadan, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Amadan the Stomper
A Friend

Amadan Stomper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Amadan, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Amadan the Stomper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,