Samara the Rogue

Samara Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2020 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1095 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Apr, 2020 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue

I am Samara. I was named for my human father, which is unfortunate because he left us when I was young without thought. I am a young half-elf, but I took to my studies very well, according to my mother, may she rest in peace. I am known as the Rogue because I tend to get into trouble when I go off on my own. My mother would be secretly proud, no matter what she may tell others, as one who was a little mischievous herself.

I have the long dark hair and brown eyes of my mother. I do not think I look at all like my father, which I appreciate. I am shorter than the average woman, with fair skin and high cheekbones. I tend to dress in darker clothes, as it helps me blend in with the crowd, especially when I need to for some reason or another.

I am a follower of none, but I do tend to go toward people who don't mind wandering in the shadowy edge of good and bad. I want to see justice for my mother, but I have a feeling it won't come in the usual way. I shall gather information and use the people I meet to get to the truth. Maybe I'll even gain some friends on the way, but I am not so sure.

It is now time I start my path toward the truth and finally find some peace.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2020 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Advisor Description

If I want information about how to go about the Town, it will obviously be with the busiest people in town - the Brothel. I knew someone that I trusted a little more than others, having met her a year or so ago. It was in passing, but her wisdom and roguish attitude helped form a quick connection. When I entered, I asked for her name and was lead to her. She seemed to recognize me immediately, ushering me into a private room where we could speak.

I told her what I wanted, to be able to gather information and grow stronger. I needed all I could for the justice that was coming to whoever took my mother. Rose was very good at masking emotion, as it was part of her trade, but I could see the intense emotion in her eyes as I did my best to keep the tears from falling. I cleared my throat and kept my chin up as she thought about my words. I quickly hid any hint I had lump in my throat.

Finally, she took my hand and cupped my cheek with her hand. She spoke quietly, telling me she understood my position, and agreed with my quest. She would help me.

13th Apr, 2020 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Samara the Rogue, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

13th Apr, 2020 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Deity of Samara

I see Morana often depicted as a young woman with a muscular build. A smirk can often be found on her lips, and her eyes mysteriously hidden with the shadows of her cloak hood. Some say she wears dark clothing to blend in with the dark, but other say she wears an elegant dark red dress. I suppose this would depend on where she is seen or needed. I have gotten the sign of her tattooed onto the back of my neck: a dagger with a snake wrapped around it.

13th Apr, 2020 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Worship of Morana

Goddess Morana, you give me the strength to continue forward, to keep going on my search for answers and knowledge. You have my faith and with this offering I ask for your protection and and guidance as I take on new skills and tasks.

13th Apr, 2020 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2020 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara Rogue

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

13th Apr, 2020 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Samara, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Samara the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,