Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1084 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Elias the Scout

I am Elias, a Hobbit at the age of 80 or 16 humans years. I was named after my great-grand uncle, a famous adventurous Hobbit. I stand 3 feet tall and weight around 35 pounds, a bit on the skinny side. My hair is light brown, just a shade darker than my skin. I have small, inquisitive green eyes and a nose that is slightly big for my face.

I am very observant and I can move fast and silently. I want to use those skills to work as a scout and travel all over the known lands and some of  unknown ones too. I shall work to gather knowledge, skills and wealth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Scout Elias

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Elias the Scout".

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Elias the Scout Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Elias first talked to Anna in the town tavern. He and his fellow trappers would often go there after work for a drink or two. Elias had already seen Anna but they never talked for long. One day, when he was feeling more than usual the loss of his mother, Elias went alone sat at a quiet table, ordering an ale. It was a weekday thus calmer than usual.

He was surprised when Anna brought his ale and asked to sit with him. Anna is a pretty woman, on her late 20's, and well liked by the patrons. After some small talk, she surprised Elias even more when she told that she knew his mother. Anna´s mother died when she was 9 years old and she was raised by her father, who worked at a store in the town, He was often sent to Elias' house to deliver goods and brought Anna with him. Elias' mother dotted on the girl, always having a sweet or cake for her. When her father died, Elias' mother and Anna kept in touch by letter.

Anna told Elias that his mother knew he would eventually come to town and have asked her to help him when that happened. Elias thought that the relationship between Anna and his mother didn't seem strong enough to make that story believable so he also couldn't overcome an uneasy. He thanked her, since a friend could always be helpful, and also thinking that tavern worker probably know a lot of useful information.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Scout Elias

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Scout Elias

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2020 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Elias the Scout

I, Elias the Scout, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2020 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Elias Scout

I, Elias, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2020 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Elias the Scout
A Friend

Elias Scout Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections On Your Mother

Mother has come to my dreams tonight, her presence felt so real. I remembered the kind woman who cared for everyone and, in return, was well liked and respected. Strangely, I cannot remember anyone I would call a close friend to her.

She was always there for me. Teaching me or inquring about my progress with my tutors. If I failed or struggled, she would offer her support and insist that I kept at it. But what I remember mostly is her demand that I treated people with respect and that I should always try to put myself on their places.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Elias the Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,