Horan Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Apr, 2020 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1087 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2020 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Horan the Ranger
A Friend

Horan the Ranger

My name is Horan. I am 16 years and 5' 11" tall. With 115 pounds of weight, I look a bit thin. I have tanned skin, dark brown heir, grey and round eyes. I have a well trimmed beard, lighter than my hair, Pockmarks dot my face and show how healthy I am.

Outdoors are my passion and I am quick to adapt to new surroundings. I don't like crowded spaces but I will master the ways of the Town.
I.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2020 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Horan the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Horan

Advisor Description

After a few days in town, Horan wandering around the Town, trying to learn his way around. He was nearing the market when a short, compact soldier addressed him "Hail citizen, your name is Horan, right?" Stupefied, Horan was only able to nod, afraid he had committed some unknown illegal act and was being hauled to jail. Realizing that, the soldier smile faintly: "Calm down, you didn't do any wrong. I am a friend of your father. Haddrack is my name". He gestured towards a stall that as selling wine, "Come, let me pay you a cup".
Haddrack told him how he met his father almost 10 years while they were both fighting in the wars: "Your father was good man and an even better officer. He didn't thrown his men lives away like most. I owe you him a lot,"  Horan kept nodding and taking small sips of his wine. The soldier continued "I was luck to find a place here in Town, much less dangerous. The pay is good." Finding courage, Horan asked "How did you recognize me?".

"You look a lot like him besides, well", once again Haddrack smiled faintly, "I was under your father command when he received your mother's letter about your disease. He couldn't talk about anything else until he received confirmation that you were well and healthy again. Anyway, it is you. He had always known you would come to Town and well, he also knew having a friend helps. So if you need anything, just look for me at the barracks, all right? If I am not there, leave I message and I will find you." He paid the stall's owner:"Keep safe, boy. I need to get going, my shift is coming.". Haddrack left, leaving Horan still stupefied, angry and full of doubts.

He didn't like being treated like  boy. He didn't like being protected. He didn't want to follow his father's path in the army. He was afraid that Haddrack would come between himself and his goals. Although having a friend, a soldier, would certainly be helpful. He just had to find how.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2020 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Horan the Ranger
A Friend

Horan the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2020 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Horan the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Horan

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2020 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Horan the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Horan

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

> TOPIC: Horan the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,