Eldritch the Explorer

Eldritch Explorer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2020 - 5:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1090 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2020 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Eldritch the Explorer
A Friend

Eldritch the Explorer

You may know me as Eldritch the Wanderer, like most people. A few just call me Eldritch. Then there are those that scream "Ah!", just before running away.

Those last few do that because of my heritage. I am a half-elf, and as you can tell by my dark skin and silver hair and black eyes (These I think scare people the most), that half is dark elf. But unlike a majority of my kin, I don't go in for that hating everybody that is different. My mom taught me better.

My mother (May the spirits ease her sorrow), who was the elf part of my half, also taught me what she knew of the mystical arts. And that is what I am offering. My talents with the mystical arts to help improve life for everyone.

And that is why I have taken up wandering. To meet new people, to learn secrets only a few know, and to help where it is needed.

So my new friend, what sort of help do you need?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2020 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Eldritch the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Eldritch

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

> TOPIC: Eldritch the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,