Maurice Robinson Charged With Killing 39 Immigrants On Truck

Maurice Robinson Charged Killing 39 Immigrants - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2020 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2020 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maurice Robinson Charged With Killing 39 Immigrants On Truck

UK driver Maurice Robinson pleads guilty to manslaughter of 39 found dead in truck. A British truck driver on pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of 39 people found dead in a refrigerated truck in southeast England late last year. Source 5p.

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2020 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Truck Immigrants Killing Charged Robinson Maurice

It doesn't say specifically why they were in the truck, but I assume he was helping them into the country? Either way, this is so sad. If he was helping them, I suppose it was of good intentions, but then they died… what does that say?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

15th Apr, 2020 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Maurice Robinson Charged With Killing 39 Immigrants On Truck History & Civil Business Politics

I believe they left Vietnam and traveled to Europe via a human trafficker where they were stored in the back of his truck to come to England. When this story first broke out he professed his innocence so I'm surprised he is pleading guilty now.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

> TOPIC: Maurice Robinson Charged With Killing 39 Immigrants On Truck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,